Use Case IT-Monitoring
Companies often use IT monitoring systems for monitoring complex IT infrastructures containing valuable information about the use and misuse of systems and end user behaviour. The USU Software AG is aiming to use the SAKE platform to monitor, search, analyse and visualise the vast historic data archives generated by the real-time data streams of IT monitoring systems and to support the decisions in favour of suitable measures.
Central requirements are:
- Setting up reliable trend analyses, prognoses and failure prognoses
- Capacity planning support using resource usage prognoses
- Better understanding of usage patterns and geographical developments
- Structured analysis of errors and reduction of mean time to repair
- Monitoring of Service Level Agreements